Current Job Openings
Sales Department : Sales Executive
Reports To: Director of Sales / Sales Manager
- Generate new business, close deals, and increase revenue by cold calling, on-site visits and sales tours, and community networking
- Identify new business leads by examining local market trends and competition activities.
- Establish and grow our market share by developing and maintaining relationships with major group and catering clients
- Supports the director of sales and marketing in preparing the department budget as well as the hotel's overall sales goals and strategy
- Conduct yourself as a professional representative of the hotel at various industry tradeshows, conferences, and adhere to the guidelines of the budget and marketing plan
Hotel Sales Executive Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED, and bachelor’s degree in business or related field .
- 1 or more years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department, preferably in hospitality
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively